 Robotics / NXT / 1170
Re: Text languages for programming NXT?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2010 16:30:13 GMT

I'm getting back into Mindstorms after a long hiatus. Let me resurrect this old
thread, to see what the answer is in 2010. :-)

What text-based languages are most mature and best-supported these days for
programming RCX and NXT? Is RobotC still preferred, are NBC/NXC still the best
out there, or has another language/environment taken the lead in popularity?