 Robotics / NXT / 1102
  NXT programming tools on Windows 2000 - connection problems

I wonder if anyone can help me to solve persistent connection problems between the NXT and Windows 2000. I have had these problems for a considerable length of time. I have several NXT utilities, including NXT-G, BricxCC and NextScreen. With the (...) (16 years ago, 9-Sep-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT programming tools on Windows 2000 - connection problems

(...) Hello Dave, I won't be of much help, except to say that you may have to look at something else than the system. Windows 2000 is probably not the culprit, as I use NXT-G, BrixCC and NeXTScreen on this OS without connection problem, at least in (...) (16 years ago, 12-Sep-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)