 Robotics / NXT / 1079
Re: Two dimensional arrays in NXC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2008 18:34:48 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Roger Glassey wrote:
RobotC is for MS Windows only, isn't it ?
Please let me know, if an OSX version is available.

Thanks
Christian
Hi Christian,
If you need 2 dimensional arrays and use OSX, Java is a possible answer.
You can download it from http: lejos.sourceforge.net.
It supports up to 8 dimensional arrays, the Java math library,  multi threading,   communications via bluetooth and usb, objects for many third party sensors and expansions among other goodies.
Roger

Hi Roger,
yes, Java can do the job, but normally I prefer pbLua for all my NXT projects.
It is completely operating system independant, you need a terminal only...
From time to time, I like to play with NXC, which is available for most os'es
too.
Thanks for your information
Christian