 Robotics / NXT / 1077
Re: Two dimensional arrays in NXC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 14:22:29 GMT

John Hansen wrote:
I am investigating possibly extending the NXC compiler so that it can handle the
syntax you were trying to use.  I will have to just create thread-safe temporary
variables of the required type and dimension and generate the three statements
above whenever the compiler encounters the twodarray[2][2] = 1 syntax.

Hope this help,

John Hansen

Well, don't add the functionality on my account - I've redone my program
a bit and now it doesn't need multi-dimensional arrays, and I think it's
better this way anyways.

Thanks for your help.

Trevyn