 Robotics / NXT / 1075
RE: Two dimensional arrays in NXC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 21:20:47 GMT

Yes. It is currently a Windows only package. There's some, but not a lot, of
demand for Mac version.

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com] On Behalf Of
Christian Mock
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 3:01 PM
To: lugnet.robotics.nxt@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Two dimensional arrays in NXC

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Dick Swan wrote:
As an alternative, you might want to look at the ROBOTC solution. It fully
supports two dimensional arrays. You can download a 30-day evaluation
version from www.robotc.net. It's best to use the pre-release version • (1.22
or higher) if you'll be working with "byte" or "char" arrays.

RobotC is for MS Windows only, isn't it ?
Please let me know, if an OSX version is available.

Thanks
Christian