 Robotics / NXT / 1064
    Re: Nxtcom error #89 —Joe Strout
   (...) Thanks, John -- this agrees with what Dave found as well. Makes sense. (...) Thanks again. What would be really neat is a utility that can draw a memory map, showing what is stored where. I haven't seen such a thing since my Apple II days, but (...) (17 years ago, 6-Mar-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: Nxtcom error #89 —John Hansen
   (...) Unfortunately, the standard firmware does not expose the ability to iterate through the files in the file system. You can do that with the enhanced NBC/NXC firmware, but even then the information you can get about a file is just its name and (...) (17 years ago, 7-Mar-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: Nxtcom error #89 —Roger Glassey
   Here is a shameless plug for Java .... The Lejos_NXT software system (aka NXJ) runs its defrag program every time a file is deleted from the file system. And the start up menu also shows on the LCD the amount of free flash (which,of course, is (...) (17 years ago, 9-Mar-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)