 Robotics / NXT / 1061
Re: Nxtcom error #89
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2008 23:56:59 GMT

To follow up my own post: I've since verified that I have 45K free on the NXT,
and the file I'm installing is under 13K.  I've also restarted both my Mac and
my NXT, and still get that mysterious error 89.

After more experimentation, it does appear to have something to do with the
program size though.  When I comment out part of my main program, it compiles to
11458 bytes and installs fine.  When I uncomment that part, it compiles to
13096, and gives me the error-89 finger.

Is there some expected limit to program size I should know about?

Thanks,
- Joe