 Robotics / NXT / *468 (-5)
  Re: Advice on NXT demonstration Project

Thanks Brian! If the people at this meeting will enjoy this demonstration as cool as my kids did, It will be a major success! And JennToo is amazing! He is simple, cool design, have personality and it is very flexible. If I get some time until (...) (18 years ago, 10-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Advice on NXT demonstration Project

"Brian Davis" <brdavis@iusb.edu> escreveu na mensagem news:JD4JyL.9zA@lugnet.com... (...) Brian, JennToo has a very interesting behaviour in the nest program. (I saw the movie). Is it ask to much for the NXTG code? I did not find it anywhere... (...) (18 years ago, 10-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT parts for MLcad 54087 or 56145

Hi all, (...) I checked the size with a 44292 wheel. It's exactly the same. I also checked on Peeron site, the two parts seem to be the same. (URL) Klein A Mindstorms fan. (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  BricxCC release 3.3.7.16

I have released today a new official BricxCC release (3.3.7.16) which includes NBC/NXC 1.0.1 b25. BricxCC has updated syntax highlighting for NXC and NBC. It also has a number of minor fixes. In particular, the code explorer and procedure list tools (...) (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  NXC/NBC release news

I have posted sourcecode and the win32 build of beta 25 for NBC/NXC. The Linux and Mac OSX binaries will be available later today. February 8, 2007 - NBC 1.0.1.b25 beta is available. - Fixes a string whitespace bug introduced in b22 - Fixes a (...) (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact