 Robotics / 26854
26853  |  26855
Subject:
BricxCC release 3.3.7.16
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 00:32:37 GMT

I have released today a new official BricxCC release (3.3.7.16) which includes
NBC/NXC 1.0.1 b25.  BricxCC has updated syntax highlighting for NXC and NBC.  It
also has a number of minor fixes.  In particular, the code explorer and
procedure list tools have both been fixed so that they properly handle NXC
functions.  There is a new Open File At Cursor feature (Ctrl+Enter) which can be
used to easily open include files.

I put together a short troubleshooting guide for installing the NXT Fantom
Drivers on a windows box.  There is a link to the PDF in the NXT News section of
the BricxCC page.  I have also uploaded a PDF version of the original NBC
Manual.

John Hansen
http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/