 Robotics / Handy Board / 92
  Weird LCD problems

(Summary - LCD not reading D0 value) Well the parts finally arrived in the mail for me to start working on my HB. I have been assembling it step by step to ensure that debugging would be as simple as possible. I am at the stage where I hook up the (...) (29 years ago, 22-Feb-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Weird LCD problems

David -- Soldering d0 to +5v certainly can't help; it should be connected to the data bus (pin 9 of the 6811, pin 11 of the RAM, and pin 3 of the 'hc373). (see the cpu and mem schematic). With board power off, check continuity among these (...) (29 years ago, 22-Feb-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)