 Robotics / Handy Board / 93
Re: Weird LCD problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 00:19:45 GMT

David --

Soldering d0 to +5v certainly can't help; it should be connected to
the data bus (pin 9 of the 6811, pin 11 of the RAM, and pin 3 of the
'hc373). (see the cpu and mem schematic).

With board power off, check continuity among these connections and
going to the d0 pin of the LCD.  If the board runs IC at all, it would
tend to suggest that d0 simply isn't making it to the LCD.

-Fred