 Robotics / Handy Board / 910
    Re: Servo_a5 (fwd) —Maria Pirsic
   Hi. I had to remove the CTRL-M's from the file. After I did that it loaded into IC no problem. So the MS-DOS v3.1 beta 4 of IC doesn't handle them. But I came across another problem. For the C wrapper code for the servo_a5 routines I just modified (...) (28 years ago, 13-Nov-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Servo_a5 (fwd) —Fred G. Martin
   (...) OK. Thanks for letting us know. I have updated the FAQ to reflect your observation. (...) Can you try -not- loading your modified servo.c and see if you can get the A5 servo to work? Make sure neither servo.c nor servo.icb is loaded, and then (...) (28 years ago, 13-Nov-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)