 Robotics / Handy Board / 910
Re: Servo_a5 (fwd)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 1996 21:11:50 GMT

Hi.

I had to remove the CTRL-M's from the file.  After I did that it loaded
into IC no problem.  So the MS-DOS v3.1 beta 4 of IC doesn't handle them.

But I came across another problem.  For the C wrapper code for the
servo_a5 routines I just modified servo.c to reflect the routine and
variable name changes.  Servo_a5_pulse gets initalized properly to 2560,
but I can't get the servo_on() (calls servo_a5_init(1)) to run properly. ~
I get the following message:
Downloading 6 bytes (addresses C200-C205): 6 loaded
Board not responding to 114 (r) command
Synchronizing with board
Board sync error: looking for prompt, got 12
Synchronizing with board
returned <void>
After this I can't control the servo, it just doesn't respond.  None of my
supervisors can't really decipher the above message, so could you please
give some insight?

Maria