 Robotics / Handy Board / 873
  Re: Pic16c84 programming with Handyboard

David, Althuogh I don't have an expansion board either, I am in the middle of testing some code that I wrote to program pi16c84s. Everything seems to be working well, I just want to keep on testiong it before releasing it. I wrote it such that it (...) (28 years ago, 5-Nov-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Pic16c84 programming with Handyboard

David -- The MAX662 chip I used on the last beta rev was not the magic bullet I hoped. Not only is there possibly the rise time problem you mention, but when the thing turns off, it outputs 5v. The PIC needs a swing from 0v to 12v to enter program (...) (28 years ago, 5-Nov-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)