 Robotics / Handy Board / 8635
Re: IC4.0 and library files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 22:13:09 GMT

Sam & Victor,

Thanks for the prompt replies.   I was led astray by the fact that I got a
graphic image when I first opened that file (lib_hb_exp.ic).  Once I
'cancelled' the image, the needed file text was there.

Once again, thanks to the group.

John

<the file, you find is located in the X:\InteractiveC\HandyBoard
<directory. It's name is lib_hb_exp.ic

There's another file that does it... I think it's an .IC file