 Robotics / Handy Board / 8634
Re: IC4.0 and library files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 19:30:09 GMT

Hi John.

There's another file that does it... I think it's an .IC file, but
not sure.

Since I'm at work, I can't check (No IC), but I found it simply by
opening up various .IC files in the Handyboard directory.  Eventually
I came across a file that had a bunch of "Uses" statements, and looked
quite a bit like a list of library files to download.

Hope that helps.

Sam

In lugnet.robotics.handyboard, John R. McDaniel writes:
I've been experimenting with Interactive C 4.0 and have run into a problem.

I am unable to modify the list of files which are downloaded when IC4.0 is
initialized.  With IC3.2, I simply modify the lib_hb.lis file. With IC4.0,
modifying 4.0's lib_hb.lis file does not affect which files are downloaded
during initialization.

What am I overlooking.....or more importantly, how do I force a different
set of library files to be downloaded?

Thanks,

John