 Robotics / Handy Board / 8587
    Garmin GPS25-LVS —Andrey Shvartsman
   I am working on a robotic blimp project. I've acquired the Garmin GPS25-LVS receiver and I want to use it with the HandyBoard to control the blimp. Does anybody have a schematic that would show how to connect this GPS system to the HandyBoard, and (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Garmin GPS25-LVS —Andrey Shvartsman
   Greetings, From the specs ((URL) the unit you have (LVS) supports a RS232C level connection. Since the HandyBoard uses TTL level signals, you would need an RS232C to TTL interface. This interface would be similar to the one used on the serial (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)