 Robotics / Handy Board / 8587
8586  |  8588
Subject:
Garmin GPS25-LVS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 22:02:50 GMT

I am working on a robotic blimp project. I've acquired the Garmin GPS25-LVS
receiver and I want to use it with the HandyBoard to control the blimp. Does
anybody have a schematic that would show how to connect this GPS system to
the HandyBoard, and how to program it?

I would really appreciate any assistance.

Thank you.

Andrey Shvartsman