 Robotics / Handy Board / 8557
Re: Devantech SRF04 library for HandyBoard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 09:02:55 GMT

Hi, Willem!

Sorry, but "sonar_library_1.0.zip" is not full: "sonar.c" not found!
And how about Devantech CMPS01 Compass library?
It need i2c in HB.
Do you plan this?

============
Best regards,
    Andrew.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Willem van Asperen" <wasperen@hotmail.com>
To: <lugnet.robotics.handyboard@lugnet.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2001 3:17 PM
Subject: Devantech SRF04 library for HandyBoard

Today I posted a fully documented SONAR LIBRARY for the HandyBoard on my
website: http://home.wanadoo.nl/wasperis/ It uses the Devantech SRF04 to
measure distance. The system is a-synchronious what makes it very little
overhead and easy to use on your own programs.

The library consists of the following files:
sonar.asm - the assembly driver (only needed for reference and change)
sonar.icb - the compiled assembly driver (goes in the IC\libs dir)
sonar.c - the IC library (goes in the IC\libs dir)
sonar.lis - the IC list file (goas in the IC\libs dir)
test_sonar.c - an IC test program
sonar_readme.txt - documentation

Any comments are most welcome,
Willem