 Robotics / Handy Board / 8551
  2 questions on Polaroid 6500

Hi, I bought a Polaroid 6500 for x-mas and now I’ve got two questions: 1) In the Handy Board Interfacing Diagram of the Polaroid 6500 at the Handyboard page V+ is connected to the pin 9 of the Polaroid 9-pin connector. But the flat cable to the pin (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: 2 questions on Polaroid 6500

Jan, On ribon cable the lead that has the marking is simply there to make it easier to tell what lead is what on the other end. The marked lead usually denotes pin one, but not always. Remember that the drawing is show from a bottom view. Pin 9 is + (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)