 Robotics / Handy Board / 8545
Re: JRM code and Reset
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 22:39:13 GMT

Since it seems like everything else has been checked, I have one other
suggestion after looking at my pcode source.  If the "start" button on the
HB is pressed during power on, the autostart will be disabled.  Has your
hardware been hacked at all, where possibly the button is pressed?

If that's not it, I'm out of ideas.
  -Matt