 Robotics / Handy Board / 8515
Re: Request for new P-code.s19
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 17:03:46 GMT

Dan,

I am also interested in obtaining the different flavors of the p-code floating
around on the net.  In my case I would like to also get one for an 20x4 LCD
screen size.  If there are any sites with them available or ones that might
have a walkthrough of some of the steps required to alter and recompile
the p-code that would also be sweet.  I recently acquired a Handyboard and
it is a really cool little computer!  I'm waiting on my expansion kit to
arrive.

Besides using IC do you know if anyone has ported over Karl Lunts SBASIC
for the 68HC11?  I think it usually runs in the expanded mode so it may
require some work to get that going.  I thought I would ask in case it's
already
been done.

Regards,

Robert

There are several versions of the p-code floating around, one person wrote a
nice smooth PWM version, and another wrote a no LCD version, and I've seen a
few variations with different size LCD screens.
I would like to officially request that someone take the time and do a
revised
version of the pcode_hb.s19 that incorperates all the new abilities. There has
not been an upgrade in several years for the freeware version of the
HandyBoards pcode, and several of us less knowledgable HB users don't know how
to modify it on our own.  I would like to see a new cleaned up and revised
version released if there is someone who is willing to make the effort.
Thank you in advance whoever you are!
-Dan

Robert L. Doerr (MCNE, MCSE, A+)
26308 Cubberness
St. Clair Shores, MI 48081
Tel: (810) 777-1313
e-mail: <rdoerr@home.com>
WEB SITE: http://www.robotswanted.com
"Keeping Personal Robots alive!"
Heathkit HEROS (Jr, 1, & 2000), Androbots, RB5X, & MAXX STEELE.