 Robotics / Handy Board / 8514
Re: Request for new P-code.s19
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 04:06:31 GMT

It just so happens that I did make a "merged" and cleaned up version of the
Pcode source about a year ago.  Like my libhb source, I can't guarantee
that it works for everyone, but it seemed to work for me.  I've just put it
up for download at http://www.csgeeks.org./~stock/pcode300.tar.gz.  I
changed the version number that comes up on the LCD to 3.0 for ease of
tracking, but for compatibility I left the version reported to icc11 to be
the same as the old one.  One other thing to note is that while I was
learning what the pcode did, I removed all of the non-Handyboard code and
#ifdefs in the asm, and so it's MUCH more readable.

This was mostly for my own amusement and was not intended for publication.
If I unintentionally stripped out someone's attribution, please let me know
and I'll add it back into the tarball.
Good luck,
  -Matt