 Robotics / Handy Board / 8513
8512  |  8514
Subject:
Request for new P-code.s19
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 02:04:16 GMT

There are several versions of the p-code floating around, one person wrote a
nice smooth PWM version, and another wrote a no LCD version, and I've seen a
few variations with different size LCD screens.
I would like to officially request that someone take the time and do a revised
version of the pcode_hb.s19 that incorperates all the new abilities. There has
not been an upgrade in several years for the freeware version of the
HandyBoards pcode, and several of us less knowledgable HB users don't know how
to modify it on our own.  I would like to see a new cleaned up and revised
version released if there is someone who is willing to make the effort.
Thank you in advance whoever you are!
-Dan