 Robotics / Handy Board / 8469
8468  |  8470
Subject:
my NEW HandyBoard??!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 04:58:25 GMT

hello HB people...

I have purchased my NEW HB yesterday and I have followed the entire
procedures in the manual word to word. When I tried to download my
program...everything was ok...the Interaction Window shows the program
beeing downloaded, and SUDDENLY, it gives me an error massage saying that
there is a "Board Error!" on the screen, and when i press the "O.K" button,
it gives me a massage saying "Synchronization error. PLease reset the
board." . Though all the other things are O.K...what shall I do?!!

please help me