 Robotics / Handy Board / 8468
Re: My HB wont get the bootstrap mode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 02:21:05 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.handyboard, Edgar Montelongo writes:
I´m a new user on the HB, and whne I rey to get the bootstrap mode just I can't
it suppose the 2 leds (red and green) should be on and rapidly turn off, but th
green led stays on all the time...

What is wrong??
Is the HB damage?

Edgar,
   Some times I have the same problem getting into bootstrap mode. Usually
if I charge the board for a while it will go away or sometimes pressing
lightly on the LCD screen while turning the board on will help. This may not
be a good sign for the board or good for it's longevity but mine is still
working. If you do get it into bootstrap, get the P code on there and it the
problem should go away.
                                       Scott.