 Robotics / Handy Board / 8439
  Problem in Battery Power

Hi ! I am a research student in Robotic. I am using Handy Board together with Expansion Board to interface with DC motors and other sensory devices. Unfortunately, internal power supply is not adequate for powering my motors. So, I am thinking to (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Problem in Battery Power

Hi Chee, I have been told the power still needs to be supplied from that connector. My idea was to only use two of the four connecting pins (one for plus and one for minus) downward from the expansion board and solder two female connectors (one for (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)