 Robotics / Handy Board / 8437
  Shaft Encoder for Handy Board.

Hi there! We have three handy board controllers in our lab. We use it as our mobile robot's controller. Now, we want to add feedback motor control routine and required us to use shaft encoder. I just want to know, the model of the shaft encoder that (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Shaft Encoder for Handy Board.

Hi Ridzuan, A couple of weeks ago I posted a question here if anyone had experience in using magnetic field sensors for building shaft encoders. The reactions I got lead me to build two shaftencoders using the KMZ10B by Philips. It is all pretty (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)