 Robotics / Handy Board / 8403
  two Qs

Hello... I'd like to ask two questions regarding my H.B; Q.1) If I cut the motors power-trace on the H.B to connect an external 24 volt dc power supply. Would I still be able to control the speed and direction of the motors by software using the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: two Qs

Q.1) Yes. Q.2) I don't know this sensor. Bye. (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: two Qs

Hi, (...) (int (...) Yes. You still can use motor library to control the speed if using separate motor supply. (...) You can check the following link: (URL) Regards, Patrick Hui (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)