 Robotics / Handy Board / 8403
8402  |  8404
Subject:
two Qs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 04:43:27 GMT

Hello...

I'd like to ask two questions regarding my H.B;

Q.1) If I cut the motors power-trace on the H.B to connect an external 24
volt dc power supply. Would I still be able to control the speed and
direction of the motors by software using the library function, "motor (int
m, int p)”?

Q.2) The time I connect the new power source to the 4-pin motor
power-expansion header, where can I connect the Polaroid (6500 ranging
system) power supply cable? I have no expansion board...it is connected to
the H.B directly.