 Robotics / Handy Board / 8402
Re: download .s19 problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 02:16:32 GMT

Hmmm, are you sure? But why does it work then when i change S0 to S1? I don´t change the memory map with this.
But can somebody tell me a site, where the different S Types are explained? I know S1 (a normal dataset) and S9 (the last dataset) (-so together the S19 Format ;)), but what is S0. My normal Motorola AS has never produced a S0 datasettype, so what does it mean.

Ok, i searched a bit in the net and found out that S0 is a header record (with no usefull information, or!?). So it seems to me that dl from Randy Sargent doesn´t work with *.s19 files with a S0 header (or does it work for anyone else?). So here another question: Can i just delete the row with the S0 header record?

greetings
Kai