 Robotics / Handy Board / 840
    Motor LEDs not illuminated —Greg Starr
   In building a Handyboard, all was well until the Motor Output Circuit. When running testmotor() none of LED1-8 illuminate. The LED polarity is correct, the debuggin steps in the manual seem to check out. I've built a 6.270 board successfully before (...) (28 years ago, 23-Oct-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Motor LEDs not illuminated —Prabal Dutta
   Hi Greg, Maybe you swapped the HC374 chip and the HC244 that sits next to it? Maybe the HC374 is in backward? Just my two cents - hope that helps. - Prabal (...) (28 years ago, 23-Oct-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)