 Robotics / Handy Board / 840
  Motor LEDs not illuminated

In building a Handyboard, all was well until the Motor Output Circuit. When running testmotor() none of LED1-8 illuminate. The LED polarity is correct, the debuggin steps in the manual seem to check out. I've built a 6.270 board successfully before (...) (28 years ago, 23-Oct-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Motor LEDs not illuminated

Hi Greg, Maybe you swapped the HC374 chip and the HC244 that sits next to it? Maybe the HC374 is in backward? Just my two cents - hope that helps. - Prabal (...) (28 years ago, 23-Oct-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)