 Robotics / Handy Board / 839
  Re: Fatal Internal Error

(...) Are you using the freeware DOS version of IC? If so, please see the FAQ on this problem at: (URL) problem has to do with text file linefeed termination. The FAQ should help you fix this. -Fred (28 years ago, 23-Oct-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Radio shack tape measure

I found the page which detailed using the radio shack tapeless tape measure for its ultrasonic tranducer. Its at: (URL) this text he mentions getting polaroid units for $35. Can anyone confirm this? If so where are they available? - Garth Webb (...) (28 years ago, 23-Oct-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Radio shack tape measure

(...) I just got two units direct from Polaroid for $50 each plus shipping, but haven't seen anything for less. (28 years ago, 26-Oct-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)