 Robotics / Handy Board / 8339
Re: handy board malfuncuion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 09:07:55 GMT

olivier lanvin schrieb:
Hello from France. I Have assembled a Handy Board which was well working for
3 monthes, but yesterday I began to have loading problems: The pcode loads
successfully, but when the second phase of loading is attempted, a message
error occurs:

Try downloading "mon" that comes with "ic". It is a little debug tool that
loads into the HC11 without using external hardware (except the serial
port). With "mon" you can test the external RAM, LCD, etc. If "mon" does
not work you could try to exchange the HC11. This way you may locate the
failure.

Chris
--
Chris Benndorf          | SPAM-FILTER: