 Robotics / Handy Board / 8338
8337  |  8339
Subject:
handy board malfuncuion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 12:31:25 GMT

Hello from France. I Have assembled a Handy Board which was well working for
3 monthes, but yesterday I began to have loading problems: The pcode loads
successfully, but when the second phase of loading is attempted, a message
error occurs:
There is a copy of the messages displayed by IC:

Synchronizing with board
Pcode version 2.81 present on board
Incorrect version on board. Please reload pcode
Please find definition file 'ybzypB0zyyyyyy@.icd' (or something like that)

I noticed that the LCD on the board indicates 2.82 version of IC, not 2.81.
What could be the problem ? My files don't seem to be corrupted, could the
68HC11 itself or the memory chip be damaged ?

I would appreciate any help

Olanvin@aol.com