 Robotics / Handy Board / 8277
    Re: Short Circute Problem -- EMERGENCY —Raju Kammela
   Hi Rainer, thanks for your advise on this. i will fallow the test cycles mentioned in HB manual. What i noticed is , charging circuit(changeing/interface board) working and HB is working in bootstrap mode also. it is able to sync with IC in (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Short Circute Problem -- EMERGENCY —Raju Kammela
   Hi guys , i tried all the tests mentioned in the HB assembly to find out which part of the HB blown. No luck. i am giving the results here: 1) Tested the interface and charger board - looks good. (Both power supply and the MAX232 circuit) 2) Tested (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Short Circute Problem -- EMERGENCY —Raju Kammela
   Hi, guys i realy in trouble now. i thought my memory fried out and replaced it with new chip and quad nands(hc132). but still no luck. i ordered processor from B.G.Micro and waiting for that shipment. do you guys have any idea what's the problem (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Short Circute Problem -- EMERGENCY —Dan Gates
   Raju, I have a handyboard version 1.21, on this board the battery led is working properly when it lights at power on and then goes off. According to the manual it should only remain lit when the power is too low indicating a dead battery. So I (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)