 Robotics / Handy Board / 8196
Re: timeout on serial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 07:55:01 GMT

Try using the 6811 Downloader MCL PPC program to do the download.

It's in the software/utils page.

Fred

In your message you said:
I am trying to download IC to handyboard. I have G4 and I am using serial to
USB converter. Every time I put the board in download mode and hit "IC board • HB
7.2 modem" I get an error "Timeout on serial receive. 256 chars left to
receive. Perhaps the board was not connected properly or not in download mode • ".
The board works fine on older MAC through serial port. What am I doing wrong?
I ve seen people posting similar questions to mine, but I haven't seen any
answers. Please help.
agnieszka