 Robotics / Handy Board / 8195
8194  |  8196
Subject:
timeout on serial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 03:50:49 GMT

I am trying to download IC to handyboard. I have G4 and I am using serial to
USB converter. Every time I put the board in download mode and hit "IC board HB
7.2 modem" I get an error "Timeout on serial receive. 256 chars left to
receive. Perhaps the board was not connected properly or not in download mode".
The board works fine on older MAC through serial port. What am I doing wrong?
I ve seen people posting similar questions to mine, but I haven't seen any
answers. Please help.
agnieszka