 Robotics / Handy Board / 8170
8169  |  8171
Subject:
can't get handyboard in download mode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 17:59:49 GMT

Several of us in the Physical Computing lab at Parsons are working with
HandyBoards running off laptops with Win98. We have been experinecing
problems with getting the board to go into the download mode. The board crashed
after we dowloaded files in to HB to run motors.
Our suspicion is that this might be caused by laptop's win 98
configuration, since other boards that run on Nt desktops seems to be ok.

agnieszka