 Robotics / Handy Board / 8136
8135  |  8137
Subject:
kitchen electrical appliances.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 13:32:40 GMT

Dear sir or madame:
Elecpro,a joint venture located in China mainland, is specialized in manufacturing
kitchen electrical appliances. including rice cooker,electrical pressure cooker
etc.
   In 1998 it passed the ISO9002 of international quality system authentication.
Later its products got certifications such as CCEE, UL, ETL, GS, etc..

  The products are well sold in North and South America, West Europe and
also in some parts of the Asian and Pacific area.

We are now looking for large brokers or agents specialized in electric appliances
around the world, especially those that have famous
brands. We are very confident to cooperate with them as their OEM.

IF interested, please contact us without hesitation.

contact information:

e-mail:sales@elecooker.com
Tel:0086-757-6239656
Fax:0086-757-6336141         (overseas sales department)
website:http://www.elecooker.com
contact person:Mr Pang