 Robotics / Handy Board / 8109
    Miniboard download random failures —Dennis Clark
   Hello, I just finished building a Miniboard using the HC811E2 processor. After swapping the Rx and Tx lines on my serial cable the download and reset switch do as the manual says. However, when I use dlm to download a program the bootstrap section (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Miniboard download random failures —James Munro
   (...) Are you running DLM from a dos window in Win9x? I've had this problem but it usually stops when I run it in DOS. Just a thought. -Jim Munro <jimmn@xnet.com> (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Miniboard download random failures —Dennis Clark
   (...) "expected (...) James, Yes, I am running from a DOS window in W9X. Do I have to boot to DOS mode to correct for this? Uhm, I'm a Mac person, so, have patience, how does one boot to DOS instead of Win95? thanks, DLC (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)