 Robotics / Handy Board / 8
  HB died - HELP

HELP . . . My HB has stopped going into bootstrap mode. Hope someone out there can help!!! The HB had been working fine. I was having fun with IC, and I finally got around to the Fuse and Battery final assembly (Part 6 of the assembly instructions). (...) (29 years ago, 4-Feb-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: HB died - HELP

Keith, You may have shorted something out while connecting up the battery. I've seen this before, and parts do fry if you connect them to 9.6v. If while you had the battery ground lead connected, you just brushed the +v lead onto some pins, that (...) (29 years ago, 4-Feb-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)