 Robotics / Handy Board / 7998
    IC registration number —John Hatton
   Could somebody let me know who I should contact for the following problem. I bought IC3.1 a year or so ago (have downloaded 3.2 since then) and I was provided with the relevant registration codes via email. I need to reinstall IC onto my pc but (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: IC registration number —John Hatton
   Thanks for the suggestion, the problem is that the main machine that it was installed on was my pc at my previous employers (I was intending on using it at lunchtimes) and when I moved jobs the pc would have been reformatted. I thought I had (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: IC registration number —Lon Shapiro
   Hi John, (from their web pages (URL) Newton Research Labs, Inc. 4140 Lind Avenue S.W. Renton, WA 98055 Tel: 425.251.9600 Fax: 425.251.8900 mailto:support@newtonlabs.com I've had a similar problem (system I was running lost the HD, big time crash) (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)