 Robotics / Handy Board / 7900
  Dificulties downloading to partially assembled board

I am at the point in construction where it asks you to test serial communications to the board before proceeding with memory installation. I hesitate to continue until I am comfortable with the workings of my board. When trying to establish comms, I (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Dificulties downloading to partially assembled board

The "fast" processors are legendary for having problems with loading IC pcode and libraries. Probably, your board is fine. Have you looked at the page on the HB website having to do with com problems? It's at (URL) is a good place to start. If you (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)