 Robotics / Handy Board / 7883
    fast computer problems —The Glashans
   Hi all I jsut got a new win 98 machine, and tried to move IC across to the new machine. I came up against the problem I'm sure everyone with a new PC must have encoutereded with win 98, where IC wont communicate. From DOS IC works perfectly and HBDL (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: fast computer problems —Gary Livick
   What works on my computer is to go into the port settings, set XON-XOFF, and then enable the FIFO buffer and turn the speeds all the way up. I have a Toshiba laptop, so hopefully your settings will be the same. If I do it any other way under WIN98, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        RE: fast computer problems —The Glashans
   Still no luck! any other ideas ??? - what baud rate is the port meant to be set at? 9600? Thanks again Ross -----Original Message----- From: Gary Livick [mailto:glivick@pacbell.net] Sent: 05 June 2000 08:25 To: The Glashans Cc: (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)