 Robotics / Handy Board / 7850
  Sharp analog distance sensor

Greetings, I've looked, but don't seem to be able to find any relevant info. How does one hook up one of these beasts to the handyboard? I remember reading something somewhere that a track needs to be cut to do this - something I would like to avoid (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Sharp analog distance sensor

Follow this link for data about the GP2D12. At the bottom, there is another link for Handy Board interfacing information. You have to cut a trace because the analog inputs on the Handy Board are connected to pullup resistors. The GP2D12 won't work (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Sharp analog distance sensor

(...) I created a website at: (URL) will have to add some new experiences. 1. You definetely should use the device vertical (my choice: Emitter at bottom). I have no clue, how anybody got reliable results when mounting it horizontal. There is no (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Sharp analog distance sensor

unsubscribe please. (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)