 Robotics / Handy Board / 7757
  New Servo Routines?

Because I have an expansion board, I cannot use my hacked up servo motors together with unaltered motors. In order to stop the hacked servos, I have to call init_expbd_servos(0) which dis-allows use of the other ones. Does anyone have any asm code (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  From Mac to Linux

Hi, Guys: I meet a strang problem. We developed robot under Mac using IC version 3.1, everything works. Now we move to linux, we let fd(2), but it goes backward, we let bk(3), it goes forward. fd(3) and fd(3) is good. Sonar works. But our four (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Servo function (new?)

Hello all, here's a servo function that I worked up. It's really very simple, but I figured that someone else might want to use/hack it up. My problem was that I wanted to be able to set the servo (non-continuous) at *any* point in its travel (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)