 Robotics / Handy Board / 7745
Re: Sonar Pictures?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 01:24:59 GMT

Joe!

Here's another pic of the sonar interface to the HB.  Note that
there are two ways to connect the sonar to the HB.  One approach is to use
the control lines to the L293 motor driver chip and the other is the SPI
port. I've included both.  Note that you have to have the appropriate
driver files for each.

The pic is posted at:
http://www.leang.com/robotics/info/circuits/psonar/sonar.jpg

I hope the image quality is acceptable.  Let me know if there are any
questions.

-kam
http://www.leang.com/kam