 Robotics / Handy Board / 7754
Re: Sonar Pictures?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 16:26:21 GMT

On Fri, 14 Apr 2000, Joe Kopena wrote:
Does anyone have pictures of their sonar assembly online that I could look • at,
just to make sure everything is where it should be? My sonar is still

Thank you to everyone who sent me a link to a picture of a completed sonar
assembly, they've been very helpful even though I still can't get it to work :(
As such, I still have questions, but for now this is the only one:

- Does it matter which line (E1 and E2) from the module goes to which contact
on the transducer? I've tried both ways and it doesn't seem to change anything,
but I thought I'd check.

Thx again everyone